Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Poems: T'was the time

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
_ _ _ _ _ _

T'was the time
to lose our innocence
let out the beast within
give in to temptation
allow our hearts to be free.


T'was the time
to feel you in me
to feel your heat and sweetness
to understand what is humanity
let the strings connect.


T'was the time
that time on our wedding night
when I understood your love
when I truly felt your heart
the first time I fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment