Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Poems: Goodbye My Friend

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
_ _ _ _ _ _

You were my friend
You found love, which must be nice for you
I feel an unexplainable pain, that you'll never know...
Why these feelings, why these thoughts?
You were just a friend, then why do I ache so much?
It's not right, it's not fair, that pain after pain, my heart can't get a painless affair
Your lips touch, you caress their skin
There is more to it then one can dream
You say it's not love, but I know it's a lie!!
'Cause clearly your eyes can't see passed theirs, and I don't know why.
I am still Paris, with a heart so blind, 
I can't see her to be your Juliet and not mine.
I'll suffer in silence, the way I always do
'Cause your happiness means more, than one will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment