Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Poems: Drunken at the Corvinus Café

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
_ _ _ _

"I'm so tired of being alone,
I'm so tired on my own."
Wise lyrics those were
They haven't changed... still cause a big blur
Why can't they love me? Do I care too much?
Why can't they love me? What have I done that is so fatally wrong?
Why am I despised, 
When clearly I care for everyone?
Why am I so blind?
That I think you are all worth it?
So my love is spent, on those who don't care...
"So my light is spent"
On those who don't deserve affection
What is so wrong about me panda,
That not even you shed a tear?
What I am doing so wrong 
That no one thinks I am dear?
No weight loss, or hair growth is going to change
That I am beast... what I see is what You see...
Gonna give up on happiness forever now
No matter who my heart sees!
I am not the one they want.
To want, is more pain then the heart should need.

No comments:

Post a Comment